Sunday, June 1, 2008

Time To Garden!!

Awww, don't you love it? Getting dirt between your fingernails and the fresh air? I have been waiting for what seems like forever to finish my garden.
We had a great day yesterday pulling weeks and planting veggies. Oh, and Elianah had a great time pulling plants that were already grown.
How do you explain to a 2 year old which are weeds and which are veggies? EEKS!
So let's just say I lost some radishes and some peas and a brocolli plant here and there.

The girls were playing in the pasture as I kept gardening and we got some cute pictures of them enjoying God's earth in the tall grass.


Jaryn well of course he didn't like the fact that all the attention was not on him anymore so Kayla and I took turns holding this precious little life while the other got to garden.
He finally fell asleep when we were close to being done. :o)


The boys were a HUGE help. Micah even took part in weeding. They thought it was cool to put on surgical gloves to weed.



Our garden is nearly in and we will get to enjoy our bountiful harvest. I am so looking forward to it.

Happy Gardening!!

No comments: