Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sibling Joy!

It is so precious to watch the little ones play together. I just love watching the three little ones make believe they are mommy and daddy and sister or brother. A nd the way they treat their little new brother is wonderful. Josiah and Micah are still afraid he will break if they hold him. Its funny Josiah gets a really weird worried look on his face when he holds him.
Elianah thinks he is UNBREAKABLE. She wants to carry him around now. N OT! But it is so cute to see her so enthusiastic about being a big sister.

We haven't had much going on lately except gardening and taking care of the new little one.
Its time to start doing some camping and we are planning on going camping this weekend. Well I guess if you consider going down the street one mile camping. My parents own a lot and we will go there works great because then we can come back and milk the goats and then go back to the camp site.
Other wise Chrissie (our goat) would explode. We have been trying to dry her up but she is still giving us a gallon a day. What I hate about milking most is when I turn around to get the grain for the other goats just after I got done milking I look over and there she is with a white mustache sucking up every last drop of the milk I just milked from her. WEIRD goat.

I will update with something hopefully more exciting soon. :o) but for now this is all I have.

No comments: