Kayla and Keena
Twice last week I was asked almost rudely "Why would you want 7 children?" One man was a christian who has 5 of his own grown children. WHAT?!! Since when do people with large families judge others with larger families.
Haven't these people heard especially those that read the bible that children are a blessing from God. Why would I deny these blessings. Doesn't everyone like gifts? I know I do, and what could be better then the gift of a child? The bible says they are a gift from the Lord!
Why I wanted a large family:
1. Because God calls them a blessing and a gift
2. Because I enjoy almost every minute of being able to talk, play with and watch them grow.
3. Because they bring me joy
4. Because I enjoy nurturing them and their hearts
5. Because its fun to sit around the table with that many people and know that they are mine :o)
6. Because you always have wonderful noise in your home.
7. Because Its never boring
8. Because you have more helpers
9. Because they bring your marriage closer together
10. And its fun just plain fun to watch them grow into wonderful teens
and the list goes on.
Who wouldn't want a large family is what I have to ask? While I respect the fact that most only want 2 children, I wish more people would respect my decision to enjoy the many I have. Two or twelve doesn't matter each one is a gift.
So here are just a few reasons why I want a large family in case your wondering :o)